Smasher Lounge

The Place For Players of Smash Can enjoy, Make Friends. Brawl and More.


    I am ur king

    Share

    Poll

    Who is The Best

    [ 9 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 4 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 4 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 4 ]
    19% [19%] 

    Total Votes: 21
    avatar
    Alexgamer03
    Administraitor
    Administraitor

    Posts : 258
    Points : 3088
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2009-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Houston,TX

    I am ur king

    Post  Alexgamer03 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 am

    I took 6 hours making the site. XD

    Now Brawllegacy kicked me out, so i finshed up doin this.
    There is alot of more content here then what brawllegacy has.

    So Plz Register Too See what this baby can do.

    Have fun and welcome too smasher lounge! =3
    avatar
    ๖ۣۜEazy-E
    Begginer

    Posts : 25
    Points : 2749
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-24

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  ๖ۣۜEazy-E on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am

    Haha, the poll is funny. I voted all of them.
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:12 pm

    lol
    avatar
    Rev
    Fourm Novice

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2893
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2009-12-25
    Location : California

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Rev on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 am

    Haha and im Rev, newest member but you'll all see what i'm truly about sooner or later. I take brawl seriously at times and can mess around a lot, but when it comes down to it...i wont let you down Smile

    i'll post a pic up later k alex
    avatar
    Alexgamer03
    Administraitor
    Administraitor

    Posts : 258
    Points : 3088
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2009-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Houston,TX

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Alexgamer03 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 am

    Kk rev. no worries! =)
    avatar
    TruthSlash01
    Night of 1000 Frights

    Posts : 1255
    Points : 4056
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2009-12-27
    Age : 24
    Location : St. Paul, MN

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  TruthSlash01 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:35 am

    I am a new person here on Smasher Lounge. One thing you should know about me is that I do not take Brawl all too seriously. It's just a game for fun after all. Sure, I'll try my hardest at something, but if I lose I will not go to my room and cry my eyes out for a whole day. No! It's just a game.

    I may not be the best player at Brawl (and most likely never will be), but you can bet that I will try my hardest at whatever I'm doing in Brawl.
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 am

    k
    avatar
    Rev
    Fourm Novice

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2893
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2009-12-25
    Location : California

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Rev on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:49 am

    why havent we gone to war yet?
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:05 pm

    lol
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 am

    Alexgamer03 wrote:I took 6 hours making the site. XD

    Now Brawllegacy kicked me out, so i finshed up doin this.
    There is alot of more content here then what brawllegacy has.

    So Plz Register Too See what this baby can do.

    Have fun and welcome too smasher lounge! =3

    Thank u lord Alex,lol. *Bows down.*
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 am

    Rev wrote:why havent we gone to war yet?

    yea we need to go to war.
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 am

    lol,funny poll.
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 am

    TruthSlash01 wrote:I am a new person here on Smasher Lounge. One thing you should know about me is that I do not take Brawl all too seriously. It's just a game for fun after all. Sure, I'll try my hardest at something, but if I lose I will not go to my room and cry my eyes out for a whole day. No! It's just a game.

    I may not be the best player at Brawl (and most likely never will be), but you can bet that I will try my hardest at whatever I'm doing in Brawl.

    Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:36 am

    Alexgamer03's Stalker wrote:lol

    lol!
    avatar
    TruthSlash01
    Night of 1000 Frights

    Posts : 1255
    Points : 4056
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2009-12-27
    Age : 24
    Location : St. Paul, MN

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  TruthSlash01 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 am

    Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:43 am

    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    No probs shadow,anything for a friend Exclamation

    _______________________________________________________________________

    [URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?58584"]
    Click here to level up my license![/URL]
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 pm

    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 pm

    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o

    o_O
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 am

    TKG09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o

    o_O

    o___0
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o

    o_O

    o___0


    o_O!
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am

    Sora09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o

    o_O

    o___0


    o_O!

    there r smilies u know >_>
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 am

    Drew561 wrote:
    Sora09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o

    o_O

    o___0


    o_O!

    there r smilies u know >_>

    o_O!
    avatar
    Epic Kitteh
    Lucky 777

    Posts : 945
    Points : 3792
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : watching alex be busy

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Epic Kitteh on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:39 am

    Sora09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    Sora09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o

    o_O

    o___0


    o_O!

    there r smilies u know >_>

    o_O!

    -sigh- when will the 1 word posting stop >_>
    avatar
    Sora09
    TrollKG08

    Posts : 708
    Points : 3489
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-12-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Im Sora

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sora09 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 am

    Drew561 wrote:
    Sora09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    Sora09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    Drew561 wrote:
    TKG09 wrote:
    TruthSlash01 wrote:Hiya truthslash

    UPDATE:HIYA,shadowslash,lol.

    Lol, Hi Drew561! Thanks for the update! Smile

    o_o

    o____o

    o_O

    o___0


    o_O!

    there r smilies u know >_>

    o_O!

    *sigh* when will the 1 word posting stop >_>


    Fix'd

    Sponsored content

    Re: I am ur king

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 3:01 am